Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family Photo Day - Digi Pop free quick page!

August 31st we had our first family photoshoot! My husbands family all got together at a park and a photographer took pictures of our individual house hold and of the group as a whole! We just got the pictures back last night and they turned out better than any of us could have hoped for! Taking pictures of Wyatt, my 13month old son was tricky, but the photographer, Andrew Goodwin was able to get some FANTASTIC shots of Wyatt as well as Wyatt, my husband and I. Here is the first page I made of our Family photo day! To make this page I used the "Digi Pop" kit by Scrappin' Daisies available over at Brownie Scraps.




I loved this LO so much that I've decided to give it away!
check out the Brownie Scraps CT blog for the freebie!!!

No comments: