Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pumpkin Spice!

Its been a while since I last posted, but I have been busy designing (and being a Mom, and working...) anywho... Here is my latest kit. Called "Pumpkin Spice" The name was inspired by some good friends and their love of a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks! I just love the rich colours in this kit!


Part 1
Part 2

If you download this kit, please leave me some love!

My good friend Emily has a coordinating elements pack so make sure to check out her blog for more great freebies!!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Love this kit Leslie!! Great work!!

Emily Card said...

Leslie,This kit is awesome! I just finished this layout:
http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/inspiration/showphoto.php?photo=63956&limit=recent
And it was perfect for the color challenge! Thanks so much for joining up with me. Let me know if you want to do it again. It was lots of fun!

Megan said...

I love-love-love this kit, Leslie! I can't wait to get moving on this and make something cute. Thanks! -Megan