Monday, November 3, 2008

"First Snow" Sneek peak and QP Freebie!

Well, my store is officially open at Brownie Scraps! I am so excited to have started my Design Career! I love to create and share my goodies with everyone!


I have been busy working on a new kit "First Snow" and have 18 papers and a ton of elements already done... But I needed to take a break from designing and start creating... so I made this QP for all of you!

click immage to download!

If you use this QP don't forget to post it at the Brownie Scraps Gallery with keywords "dfd_firstsnow"... you never know when I will RAK!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your new blog layout os absolutely adorable!!! And thanks for the QP :) Very nice. Can't wait to see the kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 04 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).