Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lucky Me! (and another Tweet Tweet QP!)

I've fallen a few weeks behind in scrapping my project 365 pictures, so these LOs are from Feb 15 - 21 and Feb 22 - 28. Like 99% of my project 365 pictures, my two little men are the focus!

I scrapped these with the beautiful kit "Lucky Me" by Ramona over at Brownie Scraps.

This kit is just darling and well worth adding to your collection. These soft colours complement a wide array of pictures!

And as promised...

Isn't this QP amazing! Kelly is such an amazing Designer and Scrapper! Thanks Kelly for these GREAT QPs!
***links have expired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 21, 2009. Thanks again.