Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Moma's Little Monster

Well, I am back!
I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy, Wolfgang Paul on February 11th and have been slowly settling in and adjusting to being a Mom of two!
Wolfgang is a wonderful addition to our family and I have fallen in love all over again!
To celebrate his birth I created a kit!

Moma's Little Monster


This kit is FULL! Over 20 papers and 30 unique elements! There were just too many great items that I couldn't fit everything in the preview!
The kit goes on sale at Brownie Scraps today (March 5th). As an added bonus you can get a sampler of the kit HERE for free until tonight night!!!

Here are two LOs I made using this kit. The first is of Wyatt splashing in the puddles and the second is of my Sweet Wolfgang being his adorable self!

You can get these QPs for FREE by clicking HERE!

4 comments:

Ramona said...

Cognratulations! This is such a cute kit and I love those quick pages!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Other post on Mar. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

elegraph said...

Love the gorgeous colors in the kit and your pages look great. Wolfgang is adorable (and Wyatt too, of course)! Congrats... hope you are doing well.

elegraph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.