Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Byte 9

I am posting this byte a little early because I will be out of town until late tomorrow afternoon.
I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has left me comments on these downloads. Creating these freebies is a lot of work and a simple thank you is so appreciated! Can you believe that as of right now 219 people have downloaded day 8 and only 9 people (only 4%) have left me a comment to say thanks! Please if you are downloading take a moment while you wait for the link to type a kind word, i read and appreciate all the comments both here and at 4shared.


**Links Expired**

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great freebie...don't let the lack of comments discourage you! It is an awesome kit...I am loving it!

jmutchler said...

thanks so much for day 9...keep them coming! cute, cute, cute.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!! Today is just as and even more beautiful than the last and I'm sure the rest will be just as awesome! Truly, from the heart, thank you. It means SO MUCH to me. Please know that you are doing me such a favor by sharing your amazing God given creative abilities and you are *very* talented.

Wishing you a safe and happy trip! I'm headed out of town today to hopefully get another car after I totaled mine on 6/10. I'm SO excited!!

Big Hugs!

Joni

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish, Boat, Sail, Water etc. Theme post on Jul. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Shan Marie said...

Thanks for the wonderful kit! I love it!

Unknown said...

thank you for your freebie - didn't get all of them, but the ones i did are realy nice

Anonymous said...

Thank you...
Superbe !!
A frenchy fan...