Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3rd - time for another byte!

Just one day shy of the big US holiday... wondering what all my American friends have planned?
I've been trying to work on a kit called "For the Love of Dirt". It is inspired by my son's love of helping me in the garden... also know as tromping on my flowers and making dirt hills :) I am having a lot of fun with the kit, but designing is slow going - due mostly to being tired all the time (how quickly we forget the love hate relationship an infant has with sleep!) Anyway thats just me rambling on... for those that are interested these are the "For the Love of Dirt" colours:



And now what you've been waiting for... day #3 of Surfs Up!

Get your DL HERE

1 comment:

Pattycakes said...

Have a fun 4th of July and thank you for sharing!! :)