Tuesday, July 7, 2009

confused?

Some people seems to be a little confused about my surfs up daily download. Lets clear things up...
you can get Surfs Up as well as the LO Starters and the Clusters FREE... Just visit my blog everyday! a little bit of the kit will be given out each day for the month of July and will be up for 24hrs at which point I will post the next byte and remove the link for the previous byte.

If you miss a Byte you can head over to the gallery at Brownie Scraps, upload a layout and post a link to it in THIS thread... let me know which byte you missed and I will send you the links! Its that easy!

And if you dont want to wait for the downloads each day... head on over to the store to purchase the kit (at 50% off for the month of July!) and the Starters and Clusters!

Sorry if anyone was confused before and hope this clears it up!

PS the switch from day to day happens between 6 and 9am EST :)

Cheers!

No comments: