Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 23

Arg. What a night! The wee one decided that he doesn't really need sleep... well I guess that isn't true, he needs sleep, just prefers it in my arms which means I don't sleep. Mostly he is a great baby, its just every once in a while he decides that every 1.5hrs all night is exactly the right time to cry. sigh.
Then to top it off my husband insists on going into the boys room to "say goodbye" to our older son before he leaves. Most of the time he is still sleeping, but today his eyes were open and now DH is gone and I have two little boys keeping me company... I see a tantrum filled day ahead with the 2 year old.
Sigh... off to have a cup of coffee..

the next two QPs in this album were created by March. March has some great sales going on over at Brownie Scraps right now! She has this great set of Photosplits that hit the store last week. Make sure to check them out!


And Here are the QPs!

***Links Expired***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! It's me again!! I love the "goodies" that you've shared this month!! Even just the ones I got!! < Joni <-- DUH!! > I'm NOT the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree but I get there!!

Big Hugs to you ~
along with Many Thanks!


Joni

*Ü*