Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Surfs Up!

I am so excited to be sharing this kit with all of you! I created this kit because I wanted a kit to scrap my summer vacation photos... from LAST year!




You can get this kit FREE day by day just by coming here to my blog or to the thread HERE at BS!
If anyone is too excited to get the kit and doesn't want to wait day by day, it will be available to purchase starting the 2nd of July and will be 50% off for the whole month of July!
**layout starters and cluster set are sold separately for a dollar a piece**
(check back tomorrow for the direct link to the store!)

Links have expired

2 comments:

Carole Powell said...

I can't wait to get the whole kit and start scrapping my Hawaii pictures, from 2007!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish, Boat, Sail etc. Theme post on Jul. 02, 2009. Thanks again.