Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 22 - a QP Album!

Surfs Up QP Album...
Flip Flop Hybrid project!

For the QPs this months I have the cutest little hybrid project for you all!
Check this out!



It was super easy to make too! These QPs were made to fit a children's size 1-2 flip flop.
I had my QPs printed then I cut them out and glued them together.
Once the glue was dry I placed the pages into the flip flops and clipped together.
The I drilled two holes for binding.
I then laced some ribbon through the holes!

Voila! A cute little summer album!

Here are your first 2 QPs!

***Links Expired***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

MariaScott said...

what a great idea,and the QP's are beautiful!!thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these two absolutely adorable quick pages! I happen to love them SO Much! You are not only very kind....but extremely talented as well!

I suppose I've been on a "Dingbat trip" the past couple of days because I did come here! (I've got you placed in my "Daily" folder in Favorites just to be sure I come here!) Obviously I came here, which I did but DUH, I did NOT see the new items!! LOL!

I don't have anything downloaded since the 17th and I hope that includes the 18th and 19th!! I believe you said it does!! However while on my little 'dingbat days', which I have often (Duh!! I think it's called Fibro Fog as my sisters and I joke about it!!) ~ but I never even saw the 20th or 21st! I don't know where my brain was the past couple of days! Definitely MY Loss because they are precious. ~BUT~ Look at HOW MUCH I *have* received from you this month?! You have shared SO MUCH with me this month and I'm truly grateful. Again, you're very, very kind and I truly appreciate you sharing!

BIG, Big Hugs with Many Thanks!

Joni
(Living with "Fibro-Fog"!!) LOL!

Leslie said...

joni... if you read this... send me an email!
punkyprincess@browniescraps.com :)